In partnership with the Saskatchewan Government, we are pleased to present a Recovery Capital One-Day Conference in Regina at the Conexus Arts Centre on September 25, 2023, from 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
8:00 AM Breakfast
9:00 AM Opening
- Welcome & Land Acknowledgement
- Opening Remarks, Minister of Mental Health and Addictions, Honourable Tim Mcleod
Building Recovery Capital in Healthcare Panel
- Jessica Cooksey – What is ROSC & Recovery Capital
- Rand Teed – The Brain, Addiction, and Recovery
- Dr. Peter Butt – Recovery and your physican
- Sarah Kozusko – Pharmacists and Recovery
12:00 Lunch – Recovery Day Regina Lunch
- Chris Beaudry – Assistant Coach Humboldt Broncos, Trauma and Recovery
- Evan Bray, Retired Chief Of Police
- Giuseppe Ganci, building a recovery community
- MC Stefani Langenegger CBC Regina
- Zoe Teed McKay – Executive Director Saskatchewan Health
- Jordan Bowman, Technology and Treatment Outcomes
- Marshall Smith, implementing ROSC, the Alberta Model
Indigenizing Recovery Approaches Panel
- Marnie Scow – Indigenization of Responses to Substance Use
- Kyle Young Pine – Recovery Coaching
- Rain Pierre – Find your identity in recovery
Three-city one-day Recovery Capital Conference Series are one-day conferences providing expert speakers and lived experience on shifting to a Recovery Oriented System of Care in Canada to overcome addiction.
If you work in Healthcare, Occupational Health, or are part of an Indigenous Health Team, this is a must-attend event.
2024 Discount Offer
Register for one of these one day series and get a discount for our 2024 two-day National Conference
These one-day Recovery Capital Series are leaders into our national two-day conference in Calgary Alberta in April of 2024 where an expected 2,500 people are anticipated to attend. Register for one of the three Recovery Capital Series in 2023 and receive a 30% discount on the 2024 National Recovery Capital Conference.
About the Recovery Capital Conference
The Recovery Capital Summit aims to transform provincial policies, services, and systems toward a recovery-oriented paradigm responsive to the needs of people nation-wide and within our own communities.
In years prior, recovery-oriented events and conferences facilitated innovative knowledge exchanges, data sharing, and enhance service coordination. These efforts have articulated guiding principles and measures of recovery that can be used across programs and services to promote improvements in systems of care.
These series provide an opportunity to inform the design of systems that extends beyond traditional prevention, treatment, and harm reduction to continue sustaining ongoing wellness, resiliency and quality of life.
More details here on all three cities can be found here
Cancellation / Substitution
Please email your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations will be accepted up to two weeks before event for a full refund. There is no refund for cancellations received within two weeks of event, and no refund for no-shows at the conference. Substitutions are accepted at any time.