Recovery Capital Conference Virtual Conference
September 4th 2020
Bringing together thought leaders, policymakers, health care professionals, persons with lived & living experience, for conversations about building Recovery Capital in Canadians to overcome addiction and mental health issues.
In response to COVID-19 the in-person 5 city conference will take place on a production stage as seem below and streamed as a webinar.
As promised over the past three years, we will be launching Canada’s Recovery Capital Assessment and Recovery Planning Toolkit called “My Recovery Plan”
As promised over the past three years, we will be launching Canada’s Recovery Capital Assessment and Recovery Planning Toolkit called “My Recovery Plan” during this year’s virtual conference.
This one-day Recovery Capital Virtual Conference will include:
- Expert Speakers presenting on Assessing and how to build Recovery Capital, the Science of Recovery, and other related topics.
- 3,000 Registration Spaces
- Earn CEUs
- Networking Opportunities
- Full Conference Experience
Thank you to our Sponsors and Partners
- Alberta Government
- British Columbia Government
- Last Door Recovery Centre
- Telus Health
- Global BC
- Westminster House
- Cedars at Cobble Hill
- Aurora Recovery Centre
- Recovery Counselling Services
- Ledgehill Treatment and Recovery Centre
- Turning Point Recovery Centre
- Scientific Supplies Centre
- Addictions Foundation Manitoba
- Orchard Recovery Centre
- Calgary Home Foundation
- Chopra Treatment Centre
- People Pharmacy
- Edgewood EHN Canada
- Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction
- St. Pauls Foundation