Recovery Capital Conference Virtual Conference
September 4th 2020
Bringing together thought leaders, policymakers, health care professionals, persons with lived & living experience, for conversations about building Recovery Capital in Canadians to overcome addiction and mental health issues.
In response to COVID-19 the in-person 5 city conference will take place on a production stage as seem below and streamed as a webinar.
As promised over the past three years, we will be launching Canada’s Recovery Capital Assessment and Recovery Planning Toolkit called “My Recovery Plan”
As promised over the past three years, we will be launching Canada’s Recovery Capital Assessment and Recovery Planning Toolkit called “My Recovery Plan” during this year’s virtual conference.
This one-day Recovery Capital Virtual Conference will include:
- Expert Speakers presenting on Assessing and how to build Recovery Capital, the Science of Recovery, and other related topics.
- Earn CEUs
- Networking Opportunities
- Full Conference Experience
Thank you to our Sponsors and Partners
- Alberta Government
- British Columbia Government
- Last Door Recovery Centre
- Telus Health
- Global BC
- Westminster House
- Cedars at Cobble Hill
- Aurora Recovery Centre
- Recovery Counselling Services
- Turning Point Recovery Centre
- Scientific Supplies Centre
- Addictions Foundation of Manitoba
- Orchard Recovery Centre
- Canadian Addiction Counsellors Certification Federation
- Calgary Homeless Foundation
- Chopra Treatment Centre
- Peoples Pharmacy
- Edgewood EHN Health Network
- Canadian Centre on Substance Use and Addiction
- CARF Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
Recovery Capital Virtual Conference September 4th 2020.