Recovery Capital Conference Speaker
Do you manage employees or work in healthcare?
The Recovery Capital Conference is a must attend event.
Workplace | Healthcare | Families | Communities
Featuring global experts and workshops
- September 11th 2019 Calgary AB
- September 13th 2019 Winnipeg MB
- September 20th 2019 Regina SK
- September 24th 2019 Halifax SK
Portugal Drug Policy, more than just decriminalization
In 2001 Portugal decriminalized the usage of all drugs and diverted drug users from the judicial / criminal system to the health care system.
In this session
- Nuno will share the Portuguese experience since they decriminalized drugs.
- Pratical explanation on how the Dissuasion Commissions work on a daily basis.
This year’s conference also features
- The premiere of a Canadian documentary film on the Portuguese model.
- Dialogue sessions to help create a recovery capital toolkit for Canadians
Who Should Register?
Physicians, Occupational Health Leaders, Human Resources Managers, Health Care Policy Makers, Therapists, Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Interventionists, Residential Treatment Centre Management and Clinical Teams, Students, Union Leaders, Community Leaders, Disability Management Coordinators, Professional Regulatory Bodies, Insurance Carriers, Labour Relations Specialists, Employee Assistance Program providers, Labour Lawyers, Safety Committee Members, Union Representatives.
Evening Session with David Sheff
Beautiful Boy trailer